Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bump Update: 27 Weeks

My brothers wife, Stephanie, gave birth to a perfectly beautiful baby girl on Tuesday. Baby Kobie was only 3lbs 15oz and born at only 32 weeks. She was removed via cesarean from Stephanie early because of complications. Stephanie has type 1 diabetes and pregnancy has caused her to go blind. Now that Kobie is out, Stephanie's digestive system isn't working properly and her blood sugar levels are all out of wack because she lost so much blood during Kobie's birth. Please pray for Stephanie and for my brother, Nick. They have endured numerous trials over the span of Stephanie's pregnancy and I am amazed by the strength and faith they have had through it all.

On the flip side, in the midst of all the pain that Nick and Steph have had to deal with recently, look at this perfect little angel that they brought into the world? She's perfect.



I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. He loves us. I know that he allows us to struggle so that we can grow. I know that when we face trials and feel as if God has abandoned us, He's actually giving us an opportunity to reach out to him and gain a stronger relationship with him.


 [[ H e l l o  T h i r d  T r i m e s t e r ]]


Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I have been trying to stay fit and cut sugar out of my diet which has helped me feel better in a lot of ways. Baby Corde has been kicking a TON and I am getting extremely eager to hold him in my arms. I'm amazed at how much my body has changed since I was only 11 weeks pregnant. WOW! (Bump Update: 11 Weeks)

What Fruit are you? Well, baby Corde is as big as a cauliflower or a rutabaga(Whatever the heck that is)
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 27 weeks. 3rd trimester baby!!
Next appointment: October 14 at 9:45.
Gender:  It's a boy!
Total weight gain/loss: I lost some weight since my last appointment. I've gained a total of 20 pounds overall, so I'm doing pretty well.
Exercise:  I've been walking a lot and running when I feel up for it. Although, I usually end up regretting my run by the end of it.
Stretch marks: Boobs and hips.
Swelling: My hands, feet, and face feel puffy for sure.
Maternity clothes: are great!
Belly button: It's an outie. :P
Sleep: I've been sleeping alright. I normally wake up a few time during the night.
Food cravings: I've been wanting to eat literally everything. It's bad.
Symptoms:  I am so incredibly tired. Back pain, hunger, you know.. the normal stuff.
Movement: Lots of movement. Baby has lots of energy. 
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: I have moments when I want my flat tummy back, running.
What I'm loving:  I'm in my 3rd trimester!! wahoo!
What I'm looking forward to: Kissing his little nose.
Best moment this week: Realizing I have lost weight and that I'm at a healthy weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold