Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Smell Fall

I t 's  o f f i c i a l l y  f a l l !




I can smell fall in the air! I love fall and I can't stress that enough. It is such a short season, especially in Utah. It's as if the weather transitions from summer to winter in a matter of two weeks. This fall I feel like there are a million things I want to get done. In order to organize my thoughts, I put together a fall to-do list. It was comforting to see that my list wasn't quite as exhaustive as I had originally thought. Then again, finishing up Rusty's room and jazzing up my wall space are both big projects considering Rusty's room is barely even started and my and Corde's walls are BARE. 

o n e. Make caramel apples [NOMNOM]
t w o. Finish Rusty's bedroom
t h r e e. Downsize my wardrobe
f o u r. Jazz up my wall space
f i v e. Carve a pumpkin
s i x. Blog at least twice a week
s e v e n. Work out at least four times a week
e i g h t. Give blog a makeover
n i n e. Get maternity pics taken
t e n. Find the best chili recipe ever


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold