Friday, September 19, 2014

Bump Update: 26 Weeks


If I didn't know any better I'd say that my due date was next week. HELLO BELLY. I feel like a giant person. Am I supposed to be this big? Am I growing an elephant in my womb or something? Can my stomach even get any bigger?

What Fruit are you? Eggplant. Wait, that's not even a fruit. 
Due date:  December 26, 2014 
How far along: 26 weeks
Next appointment:  Tuesday at 10:30
Gender:  It's a boy!
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained about 25...ish. Just too much!
Exercise:  I've been walking a lot
Stretch marks: On my boobs. They are lightening up though.
Swelling: My hands, feet, and face feel puffy for sure.
Maternity clothes:  Thankgoodness for them!
Belly button:  It's an outie.
Sleep: I've been having a really hard time sleeping. I feel exhausted basically always.
Food cravings: I've been wanting to eat literally everything. It's bad.
Symptoms:  Cramping like always, but this week especially I have felt extremely hungry and exhausted.
Movement:  Lots of movement all the time. 
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: I have moments when I want my flat tummy back, running.
What I'm loving:  How fast time is moving. I'm almost entering my 3rd trimester.
What I'm looking forward to:  Getting his room ready!! Seeing his sweet baby face!
Best moment this week: We set up Corde's crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold