Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bump Update: 28 Weeks

28 WEEKS PREGNANT

I don't have anything interesting to say this week. I decided I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to discomfort though. I feel a lot of cramping and sometimes It feels like if I cough my baby is going to fall out or something. (hehe) I'm reeallllyy ready to not be pregnant anymore... But I have THREE MORE MONTHS. like I said, I'm a wimp...

What Fruit are you? A really freaking big one. 
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 28 weeks.
Next appointment: October 14 at 9:45.
Gender:  It's a boy!
Total weight gain/loss: Gain- 20lbs. AHh!
Exercise:  I try.
Stretch marks: Boobs and hips.
Swelling: My hands, feet, and face feel puffy for sure.
Maternity clothes: are basically all I can wear...
Belly button: It's an outie. :P It's weird looking.
Sleep: I just want to sleep all day long. 
Food cravings: everything!!
Symptoms:  Back pain, cramping, hunger, and every other symptom possible.
Movement: So much movement.
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: I have moments when I want my flat tummy back, running.
What I'm loving:  I'm in my 3rd trimester!! wahoo!
What I'm looking forward to: Kissing his little nose.
Best moment this week: Seeing that I only have like... 84 days left before I meet my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold