Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bump Update: 23/24 Weeks

Well I was too wrapped up in my Labor Day weekend plans to do my week 23 update, so here is my late, 23 weeks and 4 day bump update. For  the weekend, Corde and I went camping with Corde's family up in the mountains. I had a great time and it went by way too quickly. I saw a moose for the first time ever, learned to gut a fish and saw literally the biggest mushroom ever. We left Saturday morning and got back on Monday afternoon. Since I've been home I feel exhausted for some reason. I have a lot of cleaning to do (look at that sad, smudgy mirror) and I am ready to get into full on baby Corde Russell preparation mode. Let the fun begin! Is it just me or does my belly look gigantic?

What Fruit are you? Grapefruit- Baby weighs over 1 pound!
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along: 23 weeks, 4 days.
Next appointment:  September 20 something ;) I get to chug a yummy glucose drink and get my blood drawn so they can test me for gestational diabetes.
Gender:  It's a boy!
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained about 25, and I'm not happy about it. I just started to switch my diet to mostly raw veggies and fruit, so that I can gain weight at a slower rate.
Exercise:  Well I can't run anymore because it HURTS! I've been trying to walk uphill as much as possible.
Stretch marks: On my boobs, but they are getting a lot lighter than they were before. I also have a tiny one on my thigh.
Swelling: My hands and feet a little, generally towards the end of the day.
Maternity clothes:  They are wonderful.
Belly button:  Still working its way outward.
Sleep: I've been tossing and turning in the night a lot.
Food cravings:  Chicken, pumpkin.
Symptoms:  Lots of random cramping in my lower abdomen and back pain.
Movement:  He is an extremely active little boy!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: I have moments when I want my flat tummy back, running.
What I'm loving:  That Corde can feel baby too.
What I'm looking forward to:  Getting his room ready!! 
Best moment this week: Nothing really.

 ^He is a lot happier at this moment than he looks.




 ^ The biggest mushroom in the history of ever.

 ^Corde's fish
^ Fish before he was gutted and eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold