Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bump update: 11 Weeks

What Fruit are you? In 2 days I'll be a lime!
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along:  10 weeks 5 days
Next appointment:  July 1st
Gender:  I'm telling myself it's a boy, but I won't know for another couple months
Total weight gain/loss:  10 pounds... :(
Exercise:  As soon as I have energy
Stretch marks: Not yet
Swelling:  No swelling
Maternity clothes:  Not for a while
Belly button:  Same as always
Sleep: YES PLEASE!
Food cravings:  Curry, chai, cheese, mangoes
Symptoms:  Nausea! But it's finally getting a little better
Movement:  I saw him move at my ultrasound! I also saw his heart beat. It was so amazing!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss:  Energy to work out, enjoying food, not being bloated
What I'm loving:  Knowing I get a baby for Christmas
What I'm looking forward to:  Having a baby bump, finding out the gender
Best moment this week: My ultrasound!!
Words of wisdom: I'll get back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold