Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bump update: 15 weeks

What Fruit are you? An apple! 
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along:  15 weeks!!!!
Next appointment:  July 28
Gender:  I won't know for more than a month
Total weight gain/loss:  I gained 10 pounds my first 10 weeks because I would eat thinking it would make me feel less sick. (It didn't make me feel less sick!) But within this last month I only gained 2 pounds, so I am pretty happy about that. I'm going to keep a close eye on my weight and make sure I don't gain any more than is possibly necessary.
Exercise:  Yes! Running, walking, squats. Woot woot!
Stretch marks: a little on my boobies :(
Swelling:  No swelling yet
Maternity clothes:  Don't NEED them yet, but I have one maternity shirt.
Belly button:  About 1/4 of my belly button is popping out. I don't know why it is doing that this early, but it is!
Sleep: FINALLY can sleep through the night with only having to get up to go to the bathroom  once at the most. I have been sleeping pretty well.
Food cravings:  Still lemons and fresh fruit.
Symptoms:  I have become the most emotional person ever. I've got more acne, and my head hurts on a regular basis. 
Movement:  I can't wait until I can feel him move!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss:  Having a flat tummy, enjoying food..
What I'm loving:  Knowing I get a baby for Christmas! Deciding on baby names.
What I'm looking forward to:  Having a baby bump that doesn't just look like a beer gut.
Best moment this week: I got to hear my babies heartbeat. It was 148 beats per minute. I can't explain how reassuring it is to hear my baby is doing well each time I go to the doctor. I always convince myself there's something wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold