Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bump update: 16 Weeks


What Fruit are you? An avocado!
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along:  16 weeks! Woop Woop
Next appointment:  July 28... and from there I'll make an appointment to find out the gender!
Gender:  Just about a month until I find out
Total weight gain/loss:  12 pounds :/  Most of it was gained when I was sick from week 6-10, but since then I have only gained about 3 pounds.
Exercise:  well, I try
Stretch marks: a little on my boobies :(
Swelling:  No swelling yet
Maternity clothes:  Don't NEED them yet, but I have one maternity shirt.
Belly button:  About 1/4 of my belly button is popping out. I don't know why it is doing that this early, but it is!
Sleep: FINALLY can sleep through the night with only having to get up to go to the bathroom  once at the most. I do have nights on occasion when it takes me over an hour to fall asleep.
Food cravings:  LEMONS!! Anything sour.
Symptoms:  I have become the most emotional person ever. I've got more acne, and my head hurts on a regular basis. 
Movement:  I can't wait until I can feel him move!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss:  Having a flat tummy, enjoying food.. 
What I'm loving:  Knowing I get a baby for Christmas! Deciding on baby names. Having an excuse to eat more ;P hehe 
What I'm looking forward to:  Having a baby bump that doesn't just look like a beer gut.
Best moment this week: Nothing too crazy happened this week for me. Corde and I finally decided on a boy AND a girl name now, so I can stop obsessing about what we will name our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold