Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bump update: Week 18

                                ^^ I'm pretty excited about being visibly pregnant now


What Fruit are you? Sweet potato
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along: 18 weeks!
Next appointment:  July 28th
Gender:  I will know very soon!
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained a total of about 15 pounds
Exercise:  I've been jog/walking and doing squats
Stretch marks: SUCK
Swelling: Not really
Maternity clothes:  I need some, but I'm too broke to buy any. :P
Belly button:  Same as last week. :)
Sleep: I like sleeping
Food cravings:  Lemons, chicken... subway!
Symptoms:  I'm sooooo emotionallllll... and also very hungry.
Movement:  Every day!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing specific right now
What I'm loving:  Feeling baby move and my belly I'm finally showing
What I'm looking forward to:  Knowing the gender!! Shopping and getting his/her room ready
Best moment this week: Feeling baby kick :)  also, I ate an entire footlong sub for the first time ever. I was proud and embarrassed all at the same time.
Words of wisdom: Don't get pregnant.  hehe jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold