Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Not a Fancy Lady

To those who think that buying "used" clothes is dirty, no. You're wrong and that's what washing machines are for. Peace & Love. 

Now that I cleared that up:

I'm not a fancy lady. I've found that I feel the most attractive in over-sized tops and skinny jeans. It's all about comfort for me. 

The total cost of this outfit was 12$ And no, that's not a typo. It really costed 12$. (Not including shoes)
Shirt- 2$ 
Flannel- 4$
Jeans-6$

Brands? Who cares? 12 freaking dollars. But if you just have to know- Banana Republic, Great Outdoors Co. and some other brand I've never heard of(the jeans).

Thrift shops are the best because they're like a hundred different clothing stores smashed together. Every style or brand you could ever imagine is in just one store. It's fantastic. 

I love thrift shopping.



One thing I love about flannels is that they are light-weight enough to wrap around my waste and still look good but warm enough to be useful if it gets chilly. 
  
Plus, there's something about tying a flannel around my waist that makes me feel like a rockstar. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold