Sunday, April 19, 2015

Rusty: 3 1/2 months

My little booger is getting so big. I'm so thankful that God has blessed my husband and I with such a sweet, loving little boy. He has changed every aspect of our lives in the best way possible. It's amazing how a baby can bring two people together and change their perspective on life. 



Rusty continues to grow like crazy. He is generally a very calm and happy baby, but lately has been a little more fussy. His tummy hasn't been cooperating.  He has started to giggle and loves yelling. I'm amazed at the amount of drool he produces. He has a tendency to give me some angry/annoyed looks which give me a feeling he's going to have a little attitude. I love seeing his personality start to show and develop. What an incredible little guy.

Russell loves:
Slobbering all over everything
Sticking his whole fist in his mouth
Sticking various objects in his mouth
Getting kiss attacks
Spending time with daddy
Sticking out his tongue
Getting tickled 

Russell doesn't love:
His carseat
Baths 
His mom constantly snapping photos of him





No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold