Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bump Update: 31 Weeks


What Fruit/Veggie are you? Baby is the size of a pineapple!! Ilovepineapple.
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
Corde and I are praying Rusty arrives after finals week but before Christmas. I'm sure it'd be too good to be true and he'll decide he wants to come on New Years Eve or something.
How far along: 31 weeeeeeks! wowow!
Next appointment: The 25th 10:45am
Gender:  Boy
Total weight gain/loss: Gain- 20ish lbs. 
Exercise:  I've been working out! Trying to tone my flubbery arms. (hehe) I honestly don't know how I've been gathering the energy.
Stretch marks: Too many... :( But they have lightened. Hallelujah.
Swelling: I am slightly swollen. My fingers for sure.
Maternity clothes: I like them. :)
Belly button: It couldn't be any more OUT.
Sleep: I wake up about every two hours. It's not a good situation.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. But halloween is making me want hot chocolate and pumpkin things.
Symptoms: anxiety, plus all of the other stuff. Also, my fingers go numb a lot. It's strange but my doctor says that It's common and normal.
Movement: Lots of movement. It's actually slightly painful at times. Baby must be strong like his dad ;)
Labor signs: Nopee.
What I miss: skinniness
What I'm loving: My baby boy and how big he's getting. I only have like 2 months left!!
What I'm looking forward to: Kissing his little nose off. Oh my goshhhh I love him so much!
Best moment this week: Got lots of hand-me-down baby clothes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold