Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bump Update: 30 Weeks


30 WEEKS




What Fruit/Veggie are you? Baby is the size of a large cabbage
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 30 flipping weeks.
Next appointment: In like a week and a half.
Gender:  It's a boy! Corde Russell. [A.K.A. Rusty]
Total weight gain/loss: Gain- 20lbs. 
Exercise:  Well I got a gym membership this week!
Stretch marks: Boobs, hips, thighs. It's fantastic.
Swelling: My hands, feet, and face feel puffy for sure.
Maternity clothes: I like them. :)
Belly button: It pokes out. a lot.
Sleep: I haven't been getting much. I've been sick the last few days.
Food cravings: I just want comfort foods.
Symptoms: This week I've noticed I've been having a lot of weird dreams. 
Movement: So much movement! But I can tell things are getting tight for him.
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: skinniness
What I'm loving: My baby boy. 
What I'm looking forward to: Kissing his little nose.
Best moment this week: Had an appointment on Tuesday and everything looked great! I love hearing his little heart beat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold