Friday, August 22, 2014

Bump Update: 22 Weeks


I woke up this morning and was amazed that an entire week had already passed.  
It took me a few moments to admit to myself that is was actually Friday! 

What Fruit are you? Papaya!
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along: 22 weeks. woooop
Next appointment:  August 26th @ 10am
Gender:  It's a boy!
Total weight gain/loss:  I'm assuming by now I've gained about 25 pounds.
Exercise:  Well I can't run anymore because it HURTS! I walk a lot though.
Stretch marks: On my boobs. :/
Swelling: My hands and feet a little
Maternity clothes:  They are so comfy
Belly button:  It's starting to poke outward!
Sleep: I've been sleeping surprisingly well.
Food cravings:  Chicken
Symptoms:  I'm emotional all of the time and tired.
Movement:  He is extremely an extremely active little boy!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: I have moments when I want my flat tummy back
What I'm loving:  That Corde can feel baby too.
What I'm looking forward to:  Getting his room ready!! 
Best moment this week: It's just been a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold