Friday, August 1, 2014

Bump update: Week 19



What Fruit are you? A mango
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along: 19 weeks!
Next appointment:  Next Tuesday!
Gender:  I will know very soon!
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained..20 pounds. :(
Exercise:  I've been jog/walking and doing squats when I have the energy
Stretch marks: SUCK
Swelling: Yes. My wedding ring doesn't really fit anymore
Maternity clothes:  Finally bought some of the comfiest maternity leggings ever
Belly button:  Pokes out more each week
Sleep: I like sleeping
Food cravings:  I haven't been craving much actually
Symptoms:  I'm sooooo emotionallllll all of the time
Movement:  Every day! It's amazing.
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing specific right now
What I'm loving:  Feeling baby move and watching my baby grow.
What I'm looking forward to:  Knowing the gender! Shopping and getting his/her room ready
Best moment this week: I made my 20 week appointment to find out the gender!! And i bought some maternity clothes that are so comfy.
Words of wisdom: Don't get pregnant.  hehe jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold