Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bump Update: 21 Weeks

What Fruit are you? Pomegranate
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along: 21 weeks!
Next appointment:  In a couple weeks
Gender:  BOY
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained..20 pounds. 
Exercise:  I do what I can
Stretch marks: On my boobs. :/
Swelling: Yes. My wedding ring doesn't really fit anymore!
Maternity clothes:  Finally expanded my maternity wardrobe
Belly button:  It's starting to poke outward!
Sleep: Well I haven't been getting much sleep because I have a cold.
Food cravings:  Not too many cravings anymore. It's nice. But when I do crave something it always involves chicken.
Symptoms:  I'm emotional all of the time and tired.
Movement:  So much movement! Now if I feel around my tummy a big I can tell where baby is.
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing specific right now
What I'm loving:  This new wardrobe, and my belly is getting rounder!
What I'm looking forward to:  Getting his room ready
Best moment this week: Shopping like crazy in Seattle for maternity clothes and clothes for baby Corde.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold