Friday, August 8, 2014

Bump Update: 20 Weeks


Has it really been a week already?
^^I am pretty sure just 3 weeks ago I was wishing I would show and now I wish my belly growth would slow do


What Fruit are you? A...banana!!
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along: 20 weeks. I am half way there and loving my baby bump!
Next appointment:  In about 3 weeks. 
Gender:  BOY
Total weight gain/loss:  I've gained..20 pounds. 
Exercise:  I've been jog/walking and doing squats when I have the energy
Stretch marks: On my boobs. It sucks.
Swelling: Yes. My wedding ring doesn't really fit anymore
Maternity clothes:  They are so comfy!
Belly button:  At this rate It'll be poking out completely in a few weeks.
Sleep: Lets just say I have taken two naps today.
Food cravings:  Not too many cravings anymore. It's nice. But when I do crave something it always involves chicken.
Symptoms:  I'm emotional all of the time and tired.
Movement:  So much movement. It gets stronger every day.
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing specific right now
What I'm loving:  Feeling baby move. Now I have some 3d images I can look at all the time. That's fun.
What I'm looking forward to:  Shopping for little boy clothes and getting his room ready.
Best moment this week: Seeing my baby's facial features and finding out that I'm having a BOY! I am so happy and feel so blessed.
Words of wisdom: None today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold