Friday, December 5, 2014

Bump Update: 37 Weeks



I am full term! I'm ready to get this baby out of me. I also can't wait to wear normal sized clothes again and go running. 


But most of all I can't wait to see my baby boy's perfect little face. 

This week at my appointment I was barely dilated a finger tip. But I say a finger tip is better than nothing!

As much as I want to say that I feel like Rusty will be coming before 40 weeks, I can't. 

Firstly because I'm not psychic and I don't get to decide. (duh) But mostly because I feel like my body could definitely carry him for another month. I do have a lot of discomfort at certain points, but overall I think I'm feeling pretty good. 

I am not in a wheel chair like I had predicted earlier in my pregnancy. (hehe)


My husband is convinced that Rusty will be born on the 18th. It's funny how sure of it he is. 


Today was my last day of work for a few months. I am so happy!


Now I can actually get my son's room ready and clean my house. There is SO MUCH I want and need to do before he arrives. 


What Fruit/Veggie are you? Little Corde Russell is about the size of a WINTER MELON. 
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 37 weeks.
Next appointment: Tuesday, December 9th ... MY BIRTHDAY. Can you believe I'm going to be 22? I sure can't. I still feel 18. 
Gender:  Male. ;)
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 27 pounds. 
Exercise: I'm working on it.
Stretch marks: Yeah.. What about them?
Swelling: I still have fat person fingers. My face feels sort of puffy too. 
Maternity clothes: I don't want to wear maternity clothes anymore. :/
Belly button: Outer than out. 
Sleep: Sleeping is difficult. There are so many little aches and pains.
Food cravings: All I want is crap. Cake and ice cream. Pie... nom nom.
Symptoms:  Everything. Mostly pelvic pain and fatigue though. 
Movement: Lots! 
Labor signs: Not quite yet. 
What I miss: Situps. I never thought I'd say that..
What I'm loving:  This is my last week of work!!
What I'm looking forward to: Not working anymore! My baby is almost here!
Best moment this week: I'm starting to dilate! Wahoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold