Friday, November 28, 2014

Bump Update: Week 36

My pictures just keep getting worse and worse. I don't even care what I look like anymore. 


This week was exciting for me because I was checked for the first time to see if I've dilated or progressed. I wasn't dilated, but my cervix was nice and soft. (All that raspberry leaf tea - wink wink) My baby is in the head-down position which is another good thing. 

The best part of my appointment was getting weighed and finding out that I've dropped 5lbs! 

So tonight I helped myself to a pint of cinnamon bun ice-cream. I wish I was kidding... 

Another exciting part of this week was that Tuesday marked exactly one month until my due date. This is an exciting time for me.

What Fruit/Veggie are you? Coconut. I love coconut. 
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 36 weeks.
Next appointment: Tuesday at 1:45pm. Let's all cross our fingers that I've dilated at least 1cm. 
Gender:  Boyyy.
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained 25lbs so far... But then there was Thanksgiving...and then there was that pint of ice-cream. 
Exercise: I've been going to the gym here and there. Went on a walk the other day and my knees HURT, so that was pretty depressing for me. 
Stretch marks: mehh. 
Swelling: I still have fat person fingers. 
Maternity clothes: I feel like they're getting too small.
Belly button: Outer than out. 
Sleep: I'm having a hard time sleeping. I have a cold and my nose is stuffed. 
Food cravings: None really. 
Symptoms:  Everything. Random aches and pains, shortness of breathe.
Movement: I love movement. I love his sweet little hiccups. 
Labor signs: Not yet. Almost!
What I miss: RUNNING. I miss running so much. 
What I'm loving:  My life. 
What I'm looking forward to: No more work in a week.
Best moment this week: finding out I lost 5lbs 


I'm going to go take a nap now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold