Friday, December 26, 2014

Bump Update: 40 Weeks



Today is my due date. On Tuesday at my appointment I learned that I hadn't progressed at all since last week. I was SO mad. 

I'm still kind of mad. LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!

I'm hopeful that Russell will make his way out in the next couple days though.

I am feeling EXHAUSTED and I could eat EVERYTHING. I mean that.

Is a cupcake for every meal too much to ask?

What Fruit/Veggie are you? A giant something!
Due date: TODAY
How far along: 40 weeks.
Next appointment: Monday @ 3:30
Gender:  Cute little boy
Total weight gain/loss: 25-30lbs. It fluctuates a lot. 
Exercise: Not this week.
Stretch marks: Can't wait until they lighten up.
Swelling: I can't tell if I'm swollen or just fat...
Maternity clothes: Can't wait until I'm out of them. 
Belly button: Outer than out. 
Sleep: I try...
Food cravings: Nothing. 
Symptoms: Can't sleep, pelvic pain. I'm SO tired.  
Movement: A ton.
Labor signs: I get a lot of pressure and cramping at times but it never progresses into something worse.
What I miss: Mostly just running and feeling sexy.
What I'm loving:  TODAY IS MY DUE DATE.
What I'm looking forward to: Snuggles from mah baybay.
Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold