Friday, December 12, 2014

Bump Update: 38 Weeks



My belly has basically looked the same for the past month. I sometimes feel like my baby has dropped and my stomach takes on a different shape, but then the next day it looks round again. 

This week I was so disappointed when I went to my doctors appointment and was told that I hadn't dilated at all since last week. I was expecting at least a full centimeter, maybe even two centimeters. 

My doctor told me he is pretty positive I have at least another two weeks. That also made me sad. 
I've accepted it now though. I will be patient. 

On the bright side, I'm FINALLY feeling what I think are braxton hicks contractions. I get really excited when I start to feel them because I can actually feel my PROGRESS. It's a nice reminder that I don't have to wait much longer. 


What Fruit/Veggie are you? My little pumpkin is the size of a PUMPKIN!
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 38 weeks.
Next appointment: Tuesday at 10:30am
Gender:  Boyyy.
Total weight gain/loss: Total of about 25-30lbs. It fluctuates a lot. 
Exercise: I've been working out almost every day. 
Stretch marks: fhjfka
Swelling: Mostly just my fingers. 
Maternity clothes: I just want to wear my normal clothes again. 
Belly button: Outer than out. 
Sleep: I sleep in two hour increments. I can't sleep more than two hours no matter how hard I try or how tired I am. It is the worst thing ever. 
Food cravings: Sugar! But I'm withholding. 
Symptoms: Can't sleep, pelvic pain. 
Movement: A ton.
Labor signs: Baby has lowered a bit. My aches and pains have increased too. 
What I miss: Mostly just running.
What I'm loving:  I'm almost there!
What I'm looking forward to: Snuggles from mah baybay.
Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat once again!



Same outfit at 24 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold