Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bump Update: 33 Weeks



I don't have a lot to say about this week. I'm getting pretty anxious to meet my son. I can definitely feel my body putting on weight at a much faster rate now that I'm in my third trimester. It's getting harder to bring myself to be productive. Usually when I get home from work I end up sitting on the couch for the rest of the day. That's probably contributing to the weight gain. 

What Fruit/Veggie are you? Some strange fruit called a Durian. It must be pretty big. 
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 33 weeks.
Next appointment: November 11th at 9am.
Gender:  Boyyy.
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 25lbs and the number continues to increase. It's extremely depressing.
Exercise:  I go through fazes. This week I haven't been exercising because I've been so tired from work. 
Stretch marks: They are horrible things. 
Swelling: I feel puffy sometimes. 
Maternity clothes: are great.
Belly button: It's an outie. :P It's weird looking.
Sleep: I want to sleep right now. 
Food cravings: Sugar
Symptoms:  My back has definitely been hurting more and my belly cramps sometimes. I'm tired.
Movement: So much movement!!! It's so fun until it hurts!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: Energy and running. 
What I'm loving:  I'm. so. close. 
What I'm looking forward to: Snuggling with my new baby and seeing what he looks like. 
Best moment this week: Told my manager when my last day of work would be. The end is in site! Only one more month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold