Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bump Update: 34 Weeks

34 WEEKS and I am officially the laziest person in the world

^^^ Feeling very large and frumpy. It's almost over.


Holy Moly! I've only got 6 weeks until my due date and less than a month until I'm done with work... *FIST PUMP* I'm going to have a baby in 6 weeks! SIX WEEKS. I'm trying not to freak out, but I'm sort of freaking out. 

I recently started eating dates because supposedly they help soften your cervix, which makes for an easier labor. I'm so incredibly nervous for labor. I'm sure that's normal.

Soon I'll be filling up on tropical fruits and spicy food, and any other supposedly "Labor inducing food".  I figure they're worth a shot. Earlier this week I started drinking raspberry tea which is said to help prepare your lady parts for birth and it supposedly can help labor along. 

This week I had another appointment to check up on my pregnancy. My doctor said that my Rusty is slightly over 5 lbs right now, which is a bit over the average weight. He said at this rate Rusty will be around 9 lbs at birth, and possibly more.

Sad face.

I was a 10lb baby, so I've been afraid of having too big of a baby. MY LADY PARTS!!! How will they survive? I might convince my doctor to let me have a C-section if baby Corde is over 10lbs. Is that even something I'm allowed to do?

HOLY CRAP. I'm 34 weeks pregnant.

41 days left. (until my due date that is)

My next appointment, which is in two weeks, is a vaginal exam. My doctor is going to check to see if I've started dilating yet. Then, I have to start scheduling appointments every single week. That's probably going to be annoying, but that means I'm about to have a baby!

I'm feeling pretty large now. My weight is increasing a lot. I've gained 10 pounds in the last month, putting me at a total gain of 30 lbs. Hopefully cutting out sugar from my diet will help my weight to increase slower.

And last but not least, I'm the most useless person ever. I come home from work and spend the rest of my day on the couch. I only get up to go pee or grab food. Laundry and dishes aren't getting done.


What Fruit/Veggie are you? My baby is about the size of a cantaloupe. A 5 pound cantaloupe.
Due date:  December 26, 2014.
How far along: 34 weeks.
Next appointment: November 25th at 2:30pm. Vag exam.. woot woot.
Gender:  Boyyy.
Total weight gain/loss: I've gained a total of 30 pounds. AhhhHHH!H!H!hfdjdskfle
Exercise: Uhmm... As soon as I get some energy. 
Stretch marks: Make them go awayyy!!!
Swelling: I feel puffy sometimes. 
Maternity clothes: Are beginning to fit tighter. 
Belly button: Outer than out. 
Sleep: I'm like a zombie. I'm practically always asleep.
Food cravings: Sugar! But I'm withholding. 
Symptoms:  Everything. 
Movement: A ton.
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss: Energy and running. 
What I'm loving:  Time is moving FAST.
What I'm looking forward to: Snuggles from mah baybay.
Best moment this week: Corde's family through us a little dinner party/ baby shower Last night (Which is why this post is one day late) It was a lot of fun. We got some adorable clothes for Rusty, a stroller and a carseat. Plus a few other little necessary items. I'm so thankful for the help that Corde and I have gotten!



So I couldn't help but share these photos of my beautiful niece, Kobie Lynn. She was born at 32 weeks and has been in the NICU for the last couple months (For more on that, click HERE) Any day now she'll be leaving the hospital and I'm so excited that she has made it to this point. I haven't been able to meet her in person yet because I'm hundreds of miles away but gosh, I just love her so much! I could literally stare at these photos all day long.











No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold