Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bump update: 12 Weeks

What Fruit are you? A plum!
Due date:  December 26, 2014
How far along:  12 weeks
Next appointment:  July 1st
Gender:  Praying for a boy!
Total weight gain/loss:  Gained 10 pounds
Exercise:  I've been running again!
Stretch marks: a little on my boobies
Swelling:  No swelling
Maternity clothes:  Not for a while
Belly button:  Same as always
Sleep: I love it
Food cravings:  Chai tea! Curry
Symptoms:  light nausea, lots of sharp pains in my left lower abdomen, emotional
Movement:  I can't wait until I can feel him move!
Labor signs: Nope
What I miss:  Having a flat tummy, enjoying food
What I'm loving:  Knowing I get a baby for Christmas
What I'm looking forward to:  Having a baby bump, finding out the gender
Best moment this week: nothing too crazy this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold