Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yesterday Corde and I finally made it home to Logan. We barely made our flight yesterday morning, but by some miracle it all worked out. We arrived in town and immediately had to rush to campus because Corde was already late for work. When that was over, we bought our over-priced textbooks, stopped and bought some tacos (It was Taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio), and finally headed to our apartment for the night. The apartment was a mess. We aren't finished moving and organizing things considering we left Logan the day after we got married. Anyways, we ate our food while we watched Enchanted, we started organizing our kitchen and did our best to clean up a little. We didn't have energy too much so soon after, we headed to bed. It felt wonderful to finally climb into bed after a day full of chaos and brain fog.

This morning I woke up at six because I had to be at work by 6:45. Corde was getting ready to take me to work, so I ran out to the car to start is so it'd warm up a bit and the car didn't start. We've been having a lot of trouble with our car lately. This was really frustrating for me because this was my first day back to work for a while and I wanted to get off to a great start. Well, about 5 minutes later, a car pulled next to ours in the parking lot and we were able to get them to help jump our car. I was still early to work. This is such a simple thing, but lately little miracles like this have been happening to me more then ever. And every time they do, I get a little voice in my ear saying, "This wasn't a coincidence". I know this is because of the changes I have recently made in my life.

I know that by keeping the commandments of God he will bless you in ways you don't even realize. The Holy Spirit will be with you constantly and you will find peace when you feel weighed down by stress. Everything just somehow works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold