Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Update on Russell

Today I realized that It's been a good, long while since I gave everyone a little update one Russell. So if you're a family-friend who knows Russell and are curious about how he's doing, or if you're one of my Instagram buddies who want to know more about that cute little boy in all of my pictures, or you're family I haven't talked to in a while, this post is for you.



My sweet boy is slightly over a year-and-a-half old, 19 months. I don't know how It's been 19 months since I first laid eyes on my little Russell. It's amazing how he went from a tiny, 8 pound baby, to a walking, talking, little human. I am so in love with who he is. He is the most precious soul I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

He enjoys pushing stuff around the house, playing with cars, pointing at cars, exploring outside, watching the Minions movie, (That movie is a life-saver) and doing all the things that little boys love to do.

Rusty is slowly but surely learning new words, but his favorite words include: Ball, car, shoe, daddy,  no, but mostly just car.

We've also been learning the ABC's and when I ask him to sing it to me, it basically goes like this: "eh, beh, eh, eh, te, de, de.." or any variation of those noises. It's very cute and entertaining.

Russell also loves eggs, strawberries, and apples.

Russ has recently been becoming a bit more difficult then I'm used to. He has reached the point of fits, hitting, and simply just being a little stinker. Other than that, he's got a heart of gold.

Here are some pictures of Rusty with his new hair cut, thanks to his dad.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold