Sunday, August 7, 2016

Jefferies Wedding

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend Shayla and Hunter's beautiful wedding in Scofield, Utah. Shayla is Corde's cousin and I spoke to her and her now husband for the first time just a couple weeks ago. Shayla and Hunter Jefferies are honestly two of the sweetest people I've ever met and I'm so thankful they let me enjoy their wedding day with them. 

Going to weddings is always such a tender experience because it takes me back to my wedding day and reminds me of the feelings I felt during that time. 

I'm really upset I didn't get more pictures of the bride and groom, but I didn't want to annoy the actual photographer who was there and actually knew what she was doing. So here are some photos for you to enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold