Friday, March 6, 2015

Russell and Family

I've been frustrated over the fact that I haven't posted on my blog. I've just been so busy! Last weekend when Russell was officially 2 months old Corde and I were bombarded with family and friends. Russell was given a blessing by his dad at church so everyone came to Logan to celebrate with us. It was such a special time. My heart is full of warm fuzzies when I think of all the examples of love that Russell has in his life.

 Lets all just take a moment to admire my new dress from Eshakti. I highly recommend you go see for yourself how incredible that website is. You can customize any dress you want to fit YOUR style.



 

When the weekend ended, Russell and I headed up to Washington with my parents and we are here for the next week and a half. We miss Corde like crazy but are enjoying our time with family.

I'm thankful for the time I've been able to spend with my family the last couple weeks. I feel overwhelmed with love. So many sweet memories are being made and there are still so many more that have yet to be made!
 Learn more about little princess Kobie here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold