Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Little Pumpkin Boy

My little Corde Russell, I am so in love with you. 


Being needed by such a delicate and innocent little human is more fulfilling than I could have ever imagined. 

I love being a mom. Oh my gosh, I'm a MOM. It feels good to finally say that. 

Being a mom has changed me so much in such a short amount of time. It's only been 3 and a half weeks and I feel like an entirely different person.  

I've become a ton more confident. I have never felt prettier, ever. It might be because I've got a handsome little baby boy as an accessory or maybe it's because my boobs are double the size they were last year. (hehe)

Another thing I have come to realize is I LOVE MY HUSBAND. I love him even more than I thought and I miss him. He has been so busy going to school and working. When he's home I have him watch Rusty so I can catch up on sleep. If not that than I am busy doing something else or I'm grumpy from the lack of sleep. I miss him SO much. I want to snuggle him all day long but that's just not realistic. 

Lastly, I am realizing how lucky I am to have the family that I do. My mom was here with me through my birth and more than a week afterwards. Then my mom-in-law was here to help me the following week.  They both cleaned, organized, cooked and stayed up at night to help me with Russell. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last few weeks without them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold