Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

This is an extra special Mother's Day. Normally my mom would be hundreds of miles away, but coincidentally, her and my dad will be up in Utah with me. In honor of this day, I'm going to say a few things about my mom.

My mom is an angel, truly.  She is snuggly, soft-hearted and my best friend. She has amazed me all of my life with her optimism. When life gets tough, she puts her feelings aside and smiles anyway. In that way, I wish I was more like her. Growing up, I'd always be so excited to come home from school at the end of the day because she would greet me with her arms wide open. She'd have the biggest smile on her face and It always made me feel so incredibly special.  I love her sweet voice and how she can make anyone laugh. She's humble and grateful for what she has. I admire her so much and hope to be more like her as I learn and grow.

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers out there! Your hard work, love and sacrifice does not go unnoticed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold