Friday, February 21, 2014

Slightly late, but still awesome..
For Valentine's day this year, Corde and I went on a little camping trip. I know what you're thinking, "Are you crazy? It's the middle of February and It's freezing outside." Well, this wasn't an ordinary camping trip because it happened in our very own living room. We wanted to do something completely random and not spend any money doing it. So that day, I went home after work to tidy up the house and possibly get the tent set up. Corde was still at work and I wanted to surprise him. Unfortunately, but fortunately he got to it first. He's the sweetest guy ever. He had set up the tent, tied balloons to it, roses were sitting on the table and so was a gift bag.(He got me the bright pink lipstick I've been wanting to get. I had the most gigantic smile on my face.

When he got home from work we made some hot dogs and cuddled in the tent while watching a season of How I Met Your Mother. (Our recent obsession)

I have to admit thought, our inflatable mattress decided to deflate soon after we were sitting on it, so by the time we were ready for bed we didn't actually sleep in the tent.

Needless to day, it was a lovely evening.











No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold