Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas is in five days. Guess how many presents I've purchased? You're right, zip! The stress of it all is killing me. I am home for the holidays... IS THAT NOT A GIFT IN ITSELF? sheesh. Lets all just exchange hugs and cookies on Christmas and call it good. Any objections? That's what I thought. So far on my 5-week trip home I've learned one very important thing: Don't come home for long periods of time. Don't get me wrong, I love love love being with my family, but there is a fine line between boredom and insanity.I do believe I have crossed that line. When I close my eyes I see Pinterest boards.. I can scroll and everything. On top of that I have resorted to sewing. Yes, sewing. It's not my time, guys. I'm not ready for this! On the bright side I made homemade caramels yesterday. Sure, they were overcooked and rock-hard when they cooled, but that's not important. I also made some cookies, but they burned and were also rock-hard. That's not important either. Happy holidays everyone! Don't step on the scale and don't eat the yellow snow!

Oh, and here's a picture of a lamb I found on Pinterest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

McKenzie Renae Arnold